Pre-School swim lessons are for ages 3-6 years old.
At this level swimmers explore: jumping into shallow water, submerging entire head, picking objects off of bottom, breathing rhythmically, gliding front and back, changing position, combining arm and leg action on front and back, and water safety.
Program Location: Pool
Program Ages: 3 to 6 years
Program Cost: $66 per session
Contact Info: 617-625-5050
NEW SESSION BEGINS THE WEEK OF MAY 10th
Tuesday lessons will run from May 10th – June 14th
Wednesday lessons will run from May 11th – June 15th
Thursday lessons will run from May 12th – June 16th
Saturday lessons will run from May 14th – June 18th
No Classes Saturday, May 28th
New Class Alert!! Preschool with Parent
Building independence for preschool lessons
with the comfort of mom or dad in the
Class Days and Times:
Tuesdays: 3:30pm, 4:30pm
Wednesdays: 4:00pm or 4:30pm
Thursdays: 4:00pm or 5:00pm
Saturdays: 9:30am, 10:30am or 11:00 am
Parent/Child and Preschool Classes
All children who are not yet potty-trained must wear a swim diaper or rubber pants during their time in our pool.
We have new pool policies (see below) you will need to adhere to, for swim lessons.
These sessions are subject to change
New Swim Lesson Guidelines
- Do not arrive more than 10 minutes prior to class start
- Every swimmer MUST shower before entering the pool
- Limit time in the locker rooms after class to 10 minutes
- Swimmers 6 years and older MUST have their own bathing cap. The pool will NOT have any caps available to borrow. Caps can be purchased at the desk.
- Swimmers 6 years and older will NOT be allowed to swim without a bathing cap.
- All equipment will be sanitized after use.
- Hand sanitizer is available in the gallery area
- Please stay home if you are not feeling well
- Make-up classes are not permitted due to class ratios
- If the Y must cancel a class, every effort will be made to reschedule but it is not always a possibility due to scheduling