The goal of Parent & Child swim lessons is to provide a positive aquatic experience for parents and infants.
The infants will be introduced to basic swim and safety skills through water exploration and fun songs. The parents learn about basic aquatic safety and how to work with their children to gain water comfortability and knowledge.
Parent & Child is for infants and toddlers 6 months to 3 years of age.
Classes are 30 minutes.
Cost: $75.00, You can read about our refund policy here
ONLINE Parent Child/Infant Registration Info
New Winter Session: Wednesday, December 20th @ 9:00am
Registration is ONLINE ONLY. In person or phone registration is not available.
- We do not offer membership for this age group.
- Please choose your class type, day, and time from the links below and pay using a credit card.
- Links will go live on December 20th at 9:00 am
- Once paid, you will receive an email confirmation with your class day and time.
Fall II 2023 Session Dates
Wednesday lessons: January 3rd – February 7th
Saturday lessons: January 6th – February 10th
To Register click on your desired time slot.
You may only sign up for ONE Class per child.
If you sign up for more than one, no class is guaranteed.
If your desired class is full, click on Waitlist to be taken to a Waitlist form.
Parent and Child
Ages 6 months to 36 months
Parent/Child and Preschool Classes
All children who are not yet potty-trained must wear a swim diaper and/or rubber pants during their time in our pool. Bathing suit must be worn over swim diaper.
New Swim Lesson Guidelines
- Do not arrive more than 10 minutes prior to class start.
- Every swimmer MUST shower before entering the pool.
- Swimmers 6 years and older MUST have their own bathing cap. The pool will NOT have any caps available to borrow. Caps can be purchased at the desk.
- Swimmers 6 years and older will NOT be allowed to swim without a bathing cap.
- Hand sanitizer is available in the gallery area.
- Please stay home if you are not feeling well.
- Make-up classes are not permitted due to class ratios.
- If the Y must cancel a class, every effort will be made to reschedule but it is not always a possibility due to scheduling.