The Parent & Child swim lesson is to provide a positive aquatic experience for parents and infants.
The infants learn basic skills and have fun playing with toys and using water exploration skills. The parents learn about basic aquatic safety and how to work with their children to gain water comfortability and knowledge.
Parent & Child is for infants and toddlers 6 months to 3 years of age
Wednesdays: 9:30 am or Saturdays: 10:00 am
Classes are 30 minutes
New Session Dates:
Wednesday lessons will run from May 11th – June 15th
Saturday lessons will run from May 14th – June 18th
No classes Saturday, May 28th
New Class Alert!! Preschool with Parent
Building independence for preschool lessons
with the comfort of mom or dad in the
Parent/Child and Preschool Classes
All children who are not yet potty-trained must wear a swim diaper or rubber pants during their time in our pool.
We have new pool policies (see below) you will need to adhere to, for swim lessons.
these sessions are subject to change
New Swim Lesson Guidelines
- Do not arrive more than 10 minutes prior to class start
- Every swimmer MUST shower before entering the pool
- Limit time in the locker rooms after class to 10 minutes
- Swimmers 6 years and older MUST have their own bathing cap. The pool will NOT have any caps available to borrow. Caps can be purchased at the desk.
- Swimmers 6 years and older will NOT be allowed to swim without a bathing cap.
- Hand sanitizer is available in the gallery area
- Please stay home if you are not feeling well.
- Make-up classes are not permitted due to class ratios
- If the Y must cancel a class, every effort will be made to reschedule but it is not always a possibility due to scheduling